Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hospitals

I don't get why they HAVE to be religiously based. I could understand some, but all of them? It doesn't make any sense. By religiously based, I mean that they are apparently backed by some religious sect or church or something. For instance, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Baptist Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and so forth. I can understand that some people would like to be comforted in their bad times when they or someone in their family needs surgery or what have you, but come on....doesn't make no sense. For me, personally, I'd much rather a real doctor work on me, as opposed to some Christian dude that doesn't believe in science, namely, the super advancing medical sciences.

*Please note slight sarcasm, and the fact that I don't mean that all doctors aren't real, and what have you.....

No comments: